Friday 11 March 2011

Kid Mac – Hear You Calling (Featuring Mat McHugh) * Single of the day * release date 8/3/2011


When I heard Hear You Calling for the first time I was blown away. What impressed me was the perfect blend between urban and rock that Kid Mac and Mat McHugh have achieved. This doesn't feel like a cut and shut production, it feels like a melding of minds fusing two genres to a common goal. The result is a track that is sonically complete and is compulsive listening.

It's no surprise that Kid Mac won best urban artist at the 2010 MusicOz awards and I'm sure the wider world is waiting to bestow honours on him if this collaboration earns him a deserved breakthrough.

Review Index 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your review ! Much Appreciated.
    Twice As Nice - Production duo behind "Kid Mac"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you like the review. The production values are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete